IRCTC or Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is offering a tour package of Russia starting from Rs. 97,100. This tour package titled, ‘Charming Russia’, is set to depart on June 1, according to irctctourism.com. This all-inclusive outbound tour package to Russia is of 05 Nights-06 Days with night stay of 03 nights in Saint Petersburg and 02 Nights in Moscow.
This package will take tourists on sightseeing to Palace Square, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress and Petroff Palace in Saint Petersburg. The tourists will also get a chance to visit and enjoy the world famous Moscow Circus, sightseeing of Lenin’s Tomb, Saint Basil’s Cathedral, Red Square. Tourist can also enjoy the bullet train – SAPSAN ride from Saint Petersburg to Moscow. The tour also features a gala night with Belly Dance.
Child fare of age 0 – 2 years should be deposited at the IRCTC Ltd. offices at the time of booking. Any increase in rate of foreign exchange will increase the tour price and tourists have to pay the difference before departure, said IRCTC Tourism.
– Urgent visa charges are not a part of the package.
– Increase in airport taxes, fuel surcharge, and visa fee will be payable by the passenger.
– Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
– Any room service will be chargeable.
– Cost of sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides etc. are not part of itinerary.
– All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, fuel surcharge, etc. are not a part of the package.
The post IRCTC Tourism offers a 6-day tour of Russia this June appeared first on Travelandtourworld.com.